Tuesday, August 21, 2012

British Benefit Show

Hello friends and family. I hope your summer is going well. God has been so faithful through every up and down that I have encountered this past month. A few praise reports. My dad after 3 years has found  a full time job with benefits working in his field of study!!! I was blessed tremendously on my birthday. Thank you to everyone who came and donated to my mission trip.
This Monday August 27th, I've been blessed to host a benefit show to help raise funds for my trip.
5 great bands will be playing. Please take the time to check out their band pages. Entry is $7, you can donate more if you'd like. I only have 1/3 of the money I need raised. I have faith in a BIG GOD and I know He will supply my every need. Please tell everyone about the show!!!
It will be from 7pm-10pm at College Avenue church
8221 S. College Ave, Whittier, CA 90605
Bands:
Pilgrims
Alabaster Stones
Rory Rodriguez
Stripe Coats
Weaver at the Loom

Also, please continue to pray for a flat in my price range.

Love you all. 41 days until I leave for London!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment