Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Monday Night/ T-Minus 33 days

 
PILGRIMS
 
 ALABASTER STONES
 
 
RORY RODRIGUEZ
 


 
STRIPE COATS
 

 
WEAVER AT THE LOOM

 
 
Thank you so much to everyone who came to support me on Monday. It was a night filled with fun, fellowship and great music. Please take the time to check out these amazing musical artist. I was blessed by each one of them.
 
Please continue to pray for financial support. I leave in 33 days and am only 1/3 of the way there. I have faith in a BIG GOD that finances will come through. Please DONATE!!!
Also, pray for my living situation. I am waiting to hear back from a potential flatmate, pray the Lord opens the door for me to stay there for His glory.
 
As the time is drawing nearer for me to leave the spiritual warfare is becoming stronger. I ask that you partner with me in prayer. That I may be focused on God and not be distracted by any insecurities that satan is trying to stir up within me. God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called and by His mercy and grace He is choosing to send me. I want to walk in complete obedience to His will. Pray that even when I fail (which is often) that I can portray Christ in humility and repentance.
 
If you see me out & about at work, church, community group feel free to love on me. I want to enjoy every single one of you before I leave. You are my sending family, I rely on you more then I care to admit. I am grateful to God for the wonderful men and women that He has surrounded me with.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment