Sunday, July 1, 2012

It's my birthday month :)

Hi friends, it has been far too long since my last post. Since April I have held a yardsale and had a skype chat with Mark and Lizzie Dyrud the Reality London church planters. I now have a better vision of what I will be doing during my time in London. I will be serving as a Missionary Ministry Assistant helping with podcasts, bulletins, women & prayer ministry. One thing that I am really excited about is the Kids Ministry that is currently being built, I will be continuing the work that has been started.
I am still leaps and bounds away from financially being ready for this trip. I have faith in a great God but I too have to do my part to reach out and ask for financial help. With your donation you are partnering with me on my mission to London and helping in furthering the plan God has for me. This is all for His glory :)
My birthday is July 16. I'll be 26. Instead of sending me flowers or getting me giftcards to starbucks or Forever21 I ask that you please use the donate link on my page to contribute to my trip. I leave 3 months from today :)
Thank you for all the prayers. I have definitely felt covered in them these last few months. I love you all. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment