Monday, April 16, 2012

Prayers & Support Needed

Friends thank you so much for all of your prayers thus far, I ask that you please continue to partner with me in prayer. 
  • Accommodations: This is by far the most practical need that I will have while in London. Please pray the Lord open the doors for a flat, God loving flatmates, and of course financial provision to pay for it :) 

  • Financial provision for: groceries (gotta eat), public transit (gotta get around), prepaid british cellphone (to call Mark & Lizzie when I'm lost, haha). My monthly budget living at the bare bones is about £950, and my trip is for 6 months. This is quite a sum so please, please, please pray for provision. If you feel led to partner with me financially please email me at denisebridget716@gmail.com 
  • My plane ticket has already been provided for, please pray for a blessing over the individual who blessed me with them. This was such a tremendous blessing for me.
  • Pray my relationship with Mark, Lizzie and Reality London can begin growing more before I leave. That God continue to direct what His will for me is while I'm there and that I can see a clearer vision of it.
I love you all. If you have any fundraising ideas please let me know. I've pushed back my yardsale to the end of April. Thank you to all who have donated items for me to sell. 

"He will lead us through anything if we'll just hang in there and follow Him. This means being diligent in prayer, relentless in our resolve, unwavering in faith, and determined to stand firmly on God's Word and His promises to us."-Joyce Meyer
This quote was a part of my devotional today. God is quick to comfort me and assure me of His love when I ask.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment