Friday, March 30, 2012

TRUE GRIT...

I was so blessed to hear Pastor Mark Dyrud speak at Reality LA on  Hebrews 12:3-13 this past Sunday. The message continued our series on Endurance. Pastor Mark mentioned grit bins that he sees around London during the snow season, I was able to find a picture of it :)  
Please take the time to view the message. It was such an encouragement to me and I pray it can be one to you as well. I am in a season where I am being proven by God and although it is tough at times every trial is making me stronger in Him. Christ is the ultimate survivor. He is the only one who has conquered the grave. He is the grittiest :) Let's be more like Jesus.

Please pray:
-The Lord open up a venue for me to host a benefit show. I feel like doors keep closing on this. Hearing no quite a few times gets discouraging but I know if it's God's will I will receive a yes :)

-The rummage sale at my house on Saturday April 14th. I have already been blessed with quite a few donations of things for me to sell. Now I just need people to come and buy them.

-The Lord continue to mend my heart. The healing process is one of continual release. Pray that I can daily surrender all my fears and allow God to fully work.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I like when you post.

    Are you still wanting to have two benefit shows? Let's chat more about this soon. I want to help you in any way I can!! Do you have any other fundraising ideas?

    ReplyDelete